Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day Trip to Seoul

Blogging is difficult without internet. Also, in general. 
Took another day trip to Seoul the friday of Chuseok (I can't even remember how long ago it was...)
Was guided through the market, streets, palaces, and coffee shops by friend M. Below is the palace.





And I even made it all the way to Gangnam, it's an actual place. And in this place I ate gorgonzola cheesy noodles and endless pizza (aka I was in heaven). 


Busy day! After returning to Shinchang, B, W, and new friend N bbq'd salmon and hot dogs on the roof followed by an epic night of noraebang (I lost my voice this time because I was so into "Total Eclipse of the Heart," I also found "Africa" by Toto - I'm doomed). My purpose in life is to insert 80's songs into the mix, and I do it well (or not well depending on how you look at it). 



No comments:

Post a Comment