Friday, October 25, 2013

Second week of October

During the second week of October: 

I found a cute coffee shop after church one day that sounds like a sneeze. 
It's called "Cafe Ahiszle" and there are many plants. 
We sat here for an entire hour because we missed the subway by literal minutes. 
But it happens, and we laughed and we drank yummy coffee instead.




On a Tuesday night during the second week of October, S, T, J, and I went out for some dducktoritang (I'm sounding it out, ignore spelling). All I remember is that it was REALLY spicy so I ate a lot of the sides (including the omelet thing bottom left). Pictured bottom right is makgeolli. 



The Thursday of that week, my school had their English festival. There were acts from third through sixth grade, my favorites being Do-Re-Mi (below) and the Cups song from Pitch Perfect! (Somehow I influenced this). It was loads of fun and Julie and I were the intermission entertainment with our quiz show. There were a LOT of children stuffed in a gym, but they had good attitudes and I think they even understood some of the English! 




A busy week, but we did have a holiday on the Wednesday so I can't complain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment