Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Nesting

I'm finally here. All settled in. Apartment is put together. Arrived last night after  fourteen hours in the air and a two hour bus ride south of Seoul. It was dark so waking up this morning was glorious. I have beautiful trees outside  my balcony and come Autumn they will put on quite the show, so I'm excited. Today, I consumed my first iced latte, outfitted the nest, ate local Korean, rode a Korean bus to and from, and hiked up the massive hill to our buildings and put all my pieces carefully together. And the jet lag is hitting now. Hard.

BUT enjoy these  pictures -

The trees outside my apartment.


Entrance to my new home.


Brought home with me.


Menu I ordered from...


View from kitchen (thank goodness for that fan, the humidity is killer).











That's it! That's home! And the bathroom is pink. Very pink. Just take my word for it.  
Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment